MOTOR YACHT TERRANOVA 85 FROM ROME
She is a displacement motor yacht produced by Terranova yachts shipyard; she has been designed like a modern reinterpretation in of the motor cruise boats of the 50s and 60s.
She can accommodate maximum 10 guests in 5 suites.
The characteristic style of the boats from which the Terranova 85 draws inspiration, expresses itself most clearly in the round shapes of the superstructure and the stern, in addition to the presence of a great funnel and mast for the lights and antennas. Several details in wood and metal give greater character to this exclusive boat.
All areas on board are rationally managed, both exteriors and interiors; air conditioning throughout.
The forward main deck has space enough for tender and water toys while, astern,she has a generously proportioned cockpit. On the upper deck there's the sunbathing area with 4 chaise-longue and cushions. Finally, the solarium bridge offers a 360° view in a private and peaceful area.
|| YEAR OF BUILD/REFIT/BUILDER:
Lenght mt 25.90
Beam mt 7.20
Draft mt 1.60
Builder: Terranova yachts 2007
Fuel capacity 6.000
Water capacity 3.270
Engines 2 x 700 hp Man
Fuel Consumption 320 lt/h at 14 kn cruising speed
1) Midship Owner's suite with Queen size double bed and en suite bathroom with separate shower, & comfortable sofa.
2) port guests' twin stateroom with separate berths and en suite bathroom (forward)
3) twin starboard guests' stateroom with separate berths and port guests.
4) cabin with upper and lower berths sharing 1 bathroom.
5) forward Vip suite with Queen size double bed and en suite bathroom.
All bathrooms have separate shower.
Crew quarter is forward; 2 double cabins with independent access are available for the 4 crew members.
LEISURE & RECREATION
Jet ski, windsurf, compressor, dinghy with engine 90 HP, water ski.
She is provided with the most modern navigation instruments and every comfort for her guests: air conditioning (cold and warm) throughout.